Exfoliating Loofah Scrub, Natural Bath Sponge -10 Pack
- Cleanse and exfoliate your skin with this natural exfoliating loofah. Great for face, body, and back.
- Helps to combat oily skin and get rid of acne with natural deodorizing properties.
- Excellent antiseptic and exfoliator. Enhance blood circulation and beautify your skin.
- Go green with this organic, sustainable and cruelty-free natural scrub made up of roots of vettiver plant which is woven in recycled nylon
- Get youthful, healthy and radiant skin by removing debris and dead skin cells from your body by using this natural bath sponge
Natural Things’ Natural Bath Sponge, an ideal exfoliating loofah scrub, is a handmade natural utility made of Vetiver grass roots. Vetiver is known for its subtle fragrance and exfoliating properties. Vetiver natural bath scrub is highly effective in improving blood circulation, loosening dead skin cells and making the skin soft, healthy and glowing.
The Vetiver is a natural grass and is bio-degradable making the scrub a completely organic product. After use, separate the nylon threads to discard them along with other plastics. The roots make excellent compost for your garden. The beautiful outer box is made from recycled carton and can be used for storing bath accessories or even used to store personal items on your desk.
Available in a gift-pack of 10 scrubs, which can last a family of 4 for 6 to 8 weeks, this all natural loofah sponge has the following amazing properties –
- Scientifically designed round shape to exfoliate the skin in a gentle circular motion
- Enriched with skin regenerating, anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant properties of Vetiver
- Non-allergenic and non-toxic- does not hurt skin like other plastic bath scrubs
- Makes the skin soft, glowing, sensual while relieving depression, insomnia, stress or nervousness
It is a handmade loofah body scrubber, due to its round shape fits easily in your hand thus suitable for exfoliating your skin in a gentle circular motion which gives better results, effectively removes dead skin cells, also loosens blockages thus reduces the chances of ingrown hairs. Being a natural product it does not harm your skin like plastic or other types of bath scrubs.
Vetiver also works as a natural antiseptic helps in skin allergies or inflammations. The charming fragrance of Vetiver relaxes the entire body, gently relieves tension, great for grounding your emotions and connecting you with Mother Nature. It is user friendly and very easy to use. You can use it wet during bath or shower to exfoliate the entire body with great ease. Suitable to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy and a nice option to give as a gift to your loved ones.
Why is the scrub hard/rough on my skin?
Wet the scrub thoroughly to make it a little softer, first with water and then your body wash or soap; and start slowly with mild use. The roots are highly effective in removing dead skins. Initially try on areas that are less sensitive – feet, heels, ankles and palms.
How long will each scrub last?
It depends on the usage. You should see the scrub disintegrating from the mesh when its time to discard. Discard it responsibly – the nylon mesh must be separated into plastics. The root, after clean wash, can be put in your flower pot or mixed with your compost.
Is Vetiver used for anything else?
Vetiver is one of the most versatile plants in the world. The essential oil extracted from the root is used in fragrances. The plant when alive is an excellent option to prevent soil erosion, removing hard metals from water bodies, cleaning lakes and rivers.